Monday, December 6, 2010

Gay Cruising Bangalore

Dolce Lassie ... Sleeping in a Bothy




Scott ish Rough Collie, "Pastore Scozzese"...

Dedic ato ai nostri amici cani, di qualunque razza siano...



Dolce Lassie

Cerc ati un amico e un tesoro troverai
and I found it here with you
get on my bed Do not you know there is a blanket soft softer
believe you.


Are you are you, my faithful Lassie
you are you are more beautiful than a fairy tale
with you with you everything is beautiful
sweet issimo absolutely right that there's more.


you are you're my Lassie tender
are you are you to dry my tears
with you with you everything is strong
sweetest most just more issimo there.


My house seems empty when you're not there
beloved Lassie will not go away
is falling on the evening I'm afraid of the dark side the leg
sweet Lassie

High Expectations - Rough Collie


With Monica and her Shelties to the idea ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment