Saturday, September 18, 2010

What Does A Positive Igm Mean

Surrealismo dirigenziale 2.

Lavoro in un ufficio dove un collega tiene perennemente acceso Stream Radio Deejay. Now, not that I hate Radio Deejay but most of the pieces that are played crap and I do most of the DJs who work for me cause reactions that vary gradually between hatred and contempt, with only rare exceptions.
To save my brain from the jingle idiots that penetrate the skull, play in the original language American television (TV series, talk shows and other programs). I admit that this is definitely not a form of background commonly and universally appreciated, but it does not matter because I use headphones so do not force anyone to get used to my idiotic tendencies.
Today, my bosses have put the black list of the corporate firewall main streaming sites online that I used to watch my videos. Why? Why distract. While Albertino that nonsense chatter loudly but clearly facilitates concentration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment