Thursday, March 3, 2011

Introduction To Dental College

Finally ...

... I am here to thank you all for the great prizes that you gave me ...

Many thanks to Roberta
,
The Flutist ,
Stefy ,
Lara ,
and Folletto del Vento
per questo bellissimo award solare.



...poi un sentito e caloroso ringraziamento a
Sesè ,
Monica ,
Tiziana
e Georgiana
per quest'altro premio, altrettanto bello!


Grazissime anche a te
Raffaella
Un enorme ringraziamento anche the sweet Heidi


... are wonderful!

A double thanks to Georgiana , because I have "pilfered" the idea of \u200b\u200bputting the prizes in the side column with the marquee that makes them slide.

I was lucky enough to discover these beautiful their blog, each unique in its own way ... and I can only advise us of a trip ... will not be disappointed!

Since each of my followers, who for one reason, some for another, deserve these awards ... I can dedicate to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment